The session will review the Israeli Tech ecosystem. During 2016, more than $4B raised by Israeli startups, and $4.98B VC-backed exits.
Join us to learn more about why Israel is considered to be the Startup Nation, Why so many multinational corporates decided to open strategic innovation centres in Israel.
With 7 Accelerators worldwide, the Microsoft Accelerator set the goal to empower every startup and every entrepreneur to achieve more.
Navot will discuss the story of the startup nation and MS Accelerator and will answer any questions about tech, innovation and startups.
Navot Volk, Managing Director Microsoft Accelerator Israel
- Over 15 years of experience in the software industry.
- Proven records in managing companies, from incubation to global
- Playing an active role in driving forward and developing company
policies, goals and strategies.
- Broad understanding of all aspects of the product lifecycle from the
design stage to the implementation and up to the launch
in customer sites worldwide while serving millions of users.
- Expert in a range of markets, including enterprise
software, consumer web and mobile.
- High capacity for motivating all sorts of teams, such as
developers, product managers and designers.
- Co-founder of SmartContent (M&A with Emblaze Ltd in 2006).
Date: June 7, 19:00
Place: Puzl CowOrKing, event room the Foundry
Entrance is free but you should check "Going" on the Facebook event.