Adormo was founded in 2001 and has three Italian co-founders.
Since the beginning, we stayed at the forefront of this industry and have always provided solutions before the others. Nowadays it's Distribution.
We have a Reservation Management team serving your customers 24/7, professional photographers, developers, designers, sysadmins and Local Managers to stay close to the owners.
Company registered in Sofia since 2014, part of the Eleven start-up accelerator.
- Work from home.
- Laptop provided by us.
- Commission on each booking.
- Fixed money in case of no commissions during shift (guaranteed earning)
- Full time. We guarantee at least 40 hours work for you. Availability requested: at least one shift on the weekend. If you can work BOTH Saturday and Sunday it’s much more interesting for us. We cover 365 days so also festivities are covered. You will share those with the rest of the team equally.
- You guarantee at least 40 hours availability and a certain degree of flexibility.
- Uploads and Portal Management: you will also upload listings (mostly in Airbnb, Booking, Tripadvisor and Homeaway) and maintain them (prices updates mostly). There is no specific hourly requirement for these tasks. You can perform them at any time of the day.
The tasks are the following:
- Read incoming requests from various portals.
- Check availability in our system.
- Reply to guests questions.
- Make an offer to the guest.
- Insert the paid reservation in our system and share owner/guest contacts to both parties.
- Speed is essential. When you are on duty the maximum waiting time is 15 minutes.
If you're smart you're fine.
We'll teach you everything.
The skills and devices required by the candidates are:
- Good computer skills: being able to manage email, Google Docs (Spreadsheets and Text files), bookmarks, our reservation platform.
- Good and reliable internet connection.
- Smartphone with an internet connection.
- Polite and patient. It's a customer facing job and owners are our biggest asset.
- Flexible thinking. This is not a job where we teach you and you execute. Procedures change in time.
- Average mathematical skills (being able to calculate percentages increments and decrements).
- Interview and training will be done with our staff at in Sofia.
Remuneration: more bookings, more money.
- 10% of each booking. One booking generates an average amount of 10 LEV in commissions.
- Fixed 3 Lev per hour minimum.
- Expected earnings are about 1500 LEV per month (based on how much other employees have earned in 2016, but we’re growing).
- Contract: Civil Contract
Both required. *** Please do not apply if you don't speak Italian AND English ***
1) English: needs to be pretty good as we communicate internally in this language.
2) Italian: needs to be a good level, especially in writing (spoken is less important).
Most of our customers (apartment owners and agencies) are Italians.
Please send your CV (PDF if possible), in English or Italian.
Picture is compulsory.
Using a nice CV format like Enhancv is appreciated but not required.
If you wish please send a short introductory video shoot with your smartphone (not required, just do it if you feel like it).
Send your applications to Luca firstname.lastname@example.org