Jiminny is the business of enabling sales and success teams to communicate to their customers better, getting maximum value out of those conversations and building a coaching culture to learn and become more effective together.
Jiminny is new to market but their platform is mission critical for their buyer and they play in an arena where the competition are billion dollar businesses. A lot is at stake, they are a small team that needs to deliver on big expectations for their clients without the big budget so they need to work smart. If they make it work the possibilities are endless. If that excites you, then read on.
Teamwork is key and you’ll be expected to help in many areas of the business. They have high expectations as a company. Most importantly, they believe that you need to love what you do and have fun doing it!
● You'll build products and improve existing ones
● You'll take part in decisions related to how they design and undertake new projects
● You'll gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
● You'll work closely with other engineers, designers, and QA
You’re a smart, motivated software engineer with at least 3 years of proven experience in distributed software. You’ll be knowledgeable or delighted to work with the following:
● OO PHP, Python
● Relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and K-V stores (Elasticsearch, Redis)
● Version control (Git)
● Symfony, Laravel or other MVC frameworks
● Building and consuming RESTful APIs
● NLP, Machine Learning
● Salesforce Apex and APIs
Importantly, you’ll take pride building readable, well-designed, and well-tested software.
What you’ll get:
● Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at an incredible pace
● Top end machinery (we run on Macbook Pros)
● Amazing office near Vitosha metro
● Competitive salary
● Employee share ownership
Please send your application including your CV, Github account and any relevant links to projects, in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org