Jiminny is the business of enabling sales and success teams to communicate to their customers better, getting maximum value out of those conversations and building a coaching culture to learn and become more effective together.
JJiminny is new to market but their platform is mission critical for their buyer and they play in an arena where the competition are billion dollar businesses. A lot is at stake, they are a small team that needs to deliver on big expectations for their clients without the big budget so they need to work smart. If they make it work the possibilities are endless. If that excites you, then read on.
Teamwork is key and you’ll be expected to help in many areas of the business. They have high expectations as a company. Most importantly, they believe that you need to love what you do and have fun doing it!
● You'll build products and improve existing ones
● You'll take part in decisions related to how they design and undertake new projects
● You'll gather requirements and scope out projects with the rest of the team
● You'll work closely with other engineers, designers, and QA
You’re a smart, motivated software engineer with at least 3 years of proven experience in larger scale software. You’re a master of JS, CSS, HTML5 and knowledgeable with:
● The web platform as a whole (HTTP, web performance, web security, frameworks)
● Component based architecture using Vue, React, or Angular libraries
● Building componentized, responsive web UIs that are both maintainable and robust
● Test-driven development
● Version control (Git)
● Wireframing and UX experience
Importantly, you take pride building readable, well-designed, and well-tested software. You possess great communication skills and evidence of successful collaboration with designers and backend engineers.
What you’ll get:
● Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at an incredible pace
● Top end machinery (we run on Macbook Pros)
● Amazing office near Vitosha metro
● Competitive salary
● Employee share ownership
Please send your application including your CV, Github account and any relevant links to projects, in English, to email@example.com