Jiminny is the business of enabling sales and success teams to communicate to their customers better, getting maximum value out of those conversations and building a coaching culture to learn and become more effective together.
Jiminny is new to market but their platform is mission critical for their buyer and they play in an arena where the competition are billion dollar businesses. A lot is at stake, they are a small team that needs to deliver on big expectations for their clients without the big budget so they need to work smart. If they make it work the possibilities are endless. If that excites you, then read on.
Teamwork is key and you’ll be expected to help in many areas of the business. They have high expectations as a company. Most importantly, they believe that you need to love what you do and have fun doing it!
● You’ll create and run processes that will maintain extremely high levels of quality across the customer and internal facing applications
● You'll help shape and improve the quality processes at all levels through automation
● You'll treat the test suites as a core product, and constantly improve them
● You’ll add unit/integration/API test coverage to new and existing systems
You’re a smart, motivated software engineer with a background in testing and debugging distributed systems. You’ll be knowledgeable or delighted to work with the following:
● Bash, PHP, Python or other scripting languages
● Continuous integration/deployment tools
● Version control (Git)
● PHPUnit, Behat, Codeception
● Selenium, ChromeDriver
Importantly, you’ll have a natural desire to tinker, take the unusual paths and communicate your findings effectively. You take great satisfaction in building automated tooling.
What you’ll get:
● Fantastic exposure to scaling a tech team at an incredible pace
● Top end machinery (we run on Macbook Pros)
● Amazing office near Vitosha metro
● Competitive salary
● Employee share ownership
Please send your application including your CV, Github account and any relevant links to projects, in English, to email@example.com